Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brenden's calender

Brenden is a very rare child. He is really every mothers dream. He gets up early in the morning, gets dressed without being told, then folds his night clothes neatly at the bottom of his bed. He cleans his room all of the time, and then cleans Olivia's if it seems messy. If Justin steps a foot away from his bed, and didn't make it, Brenden makes it for him. He is always asking to vacuum or sweep. Then there are times he goes a little overboard. Most of the time he only uses his baby blanket at night, so that way his bed is already made in the morning. A couple weeks ago he wanted me to come in and see his calender. When I walked in he said "look mom, I marked off the rest of the days on my calender so I don't have to the rest of the month." That topped all. I think that was the funniest, and cutest thing he has ever done.

0 comments: