Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Never A Dull Moment

Olivia has become quite an interesting child. She has gone from repeating everyone and everything, to now we never know what she is going to say or do next. Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to find her "vacuuming" the kitchen floor with her toothbrush. Today I was doing some laundry, and she comes over and said "good job!" as I was putting the clothes into the washer. I couldn't help but crack up laughing. Then she finds a football, throws it across the basement, and yells "STRIKE". Wait, that's not all. We came up stairs and she starts cleaning the walls with one of her socks. She yells, "who colored on this wall!?!". I said, "I don't know Olivia, who colored on the wall?", and she pops off with "Daddy did". Then she goes back to cleaning the wall saying repeatedly "I can't believe Daddy colored on the wall". Like I said, never a dull moment!

0 comments: