Thursday, January 29, 2009

OH NO! PACI!

When I got Livy dressed today, she decided that she wanted different panties than what I got out. Well she has been getting into this habit that if she can't get high enough for what she wants, she gets the stool to her vanity. She knows which drawer her panties are in so decided to get them herself. Next thing I know she comes in the room with paci. I hid it in the drawer when we were trying to get her to give it up months ago. She said "I got my princess paci from Wal-Mart". I said "You know you can't keep that, right?", and she responded with "I want to keep it". She went back in her room with it for a few minutes, but when I came in she said "here mommy", and gave it back. This time I think I will put it in a safe place in my scrapbook closet.

0 comments: